How many times have you walked around the city or stood on the train thinking about what could be in someone’s suitcase? Money? Gold? Diamonds?
Every time we transport materials from Brooklyn to the Lower East Side or from Harlem to SoHo, we load up a bunch of dufflebags and move. People are always confused as to what’s about to happen. And we like that way.
They look at us as if we’re about to rob a bank. A bunch of fuckin’ characters with a bunch of fuckin’ gear: cameras, hoodies, spray cans. Cops find it suspicious and the girls love it.
Keep your audience confused so you can surprise them later.
-The MuffinMilk Crew
- pandasex likes this
- alpha-beta reblogged this from rickyjean
- alpha-beta likes this
- rickyjean reblogged this from muffinmilk
- thatsthatotherguy likes this
- muffinmilk reblogged this from muffinmilk
- letthispoisonlast reblogged this from muffinmilk
- letthispoisonlast likes this
- docitalyltd likes this
- thejuanreyes likes this
- xbbyxjasminex likes this
- taeh-imaim-3 likes this
- muffinmilk posted this